Working Mom Tip #2: Chef Boyardee Mini Raviolis Are Not An Appropriate Breakfast!

How is it that morning, after morning, everyone gets fed, but me?  As my family is sitting at the table, I think to myself, "Those eggs look great, honey; wow, your cereal was filling, I bet; oatmeal with a little bit of brown sugar, just the way mom used to make it...Wow, great everyone's been fed.  Oh, its time to go, OK, let's see here, what can I eat on the go?  Well, nothing easy to take, I guess I'll grab a plum for lunch and that leftover ravioli from last night's dinner."

Then I grab it and eat it without any other thought then how many seconds I have to get out of the door.  I never remember eating it, or tasting it for that matter.  Am I proud of it?  Not a chance, BUT if everyone get to their respective locations for the day on time, I'm an amazing mom.  So in the end who really cares?  

So, while I am always excited to get to work on time, and get everyone out the doors with their morning needs met, I know that I have to take better care of myself.  We moms all have to take better care of ourselves, especially those of us who work.  There is no down time to plan out a leisurely meal, so remember to add your needs to that grocery list.  You will be much better off and probably not wearing tomato sauce stains to work in the morning.  

Have a great day, ladies!

Do you have a tip to share?  Comment below for post one on my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MammaWorks.
_____________________________________________________________________
Are you looking for a way to do it all?  (Yes, aren't we all?)  Well, if you are and are considering a diet program that can help you get the calories you need each day, delivered to your door, just for you, then check out this program:
   Diet-to-Go Diet Meal Delivery
If you sign up for this program, you will be supporting this blog.  Please come back and comment on your success!